We’re like doctors when it comes to working with any new client. We need to figure out what’s going on.
We’ll take the following steps:
- Understand the objectives
- Get to know the business, target audience, current business processes, and more
- Learn what’s been done in the past
- Determine if past approaches can be modified for better results
- Develop new approaches based on tried and true marketing principles
We understand how the user experience is critical in communicating an idea or concept and how that can affect design and programming. We also understand how overall strategy plays an important role in choosing the right technology to use.
Unlike large agencies who traditionally have large overhead and rely on different departments working together, our team is fine-tuned and concerned about the whole project, not just parts of it.
We look at the different marketing channels as a single unit and understand how they channels are related. There are synergies between the marketing channels that can better leverage results from one channel and apply them to the other channels for better overall ROI.