When is the last time you gave your website a check-up?
A website is often the cornerstone of any business.
Yet websites are often neglected as “good enough” or under-appreciated…
There’s a huge possibility that your website has ALWAYS had issues, but you simply didn’t know…
More often than not we find that third-party website developers (even big agencies) cut corners and overlook critical items.
The website may look good…
But do you really know if the site was built “correctly?”
Unless you’re a web development company, chances are you have no idea.
Issues an audit will determine include:
- How “solid” is your site?
- Is anything missing?
- Are there broken links?
- Are some items not complete?
- Does your website meet ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards?
- Do your pages load “fast enough?”
- Are your scripts properly compressed?
- And more…
Ignorance is NOT bliss.
Ensure your website is working harder than you…