Did you know that website “health” has a direct impact on search engine ranking?
Google will rank pages higher if the overall website is well-built and error-free.
Broken links, slow page speed, uncompressed scripts and more will negatively affect search results.
Did you outsource the building of your website to a third-party company?
More often than not we find that third-party website developers (even big agencies) cut corners and overlook critical items.
The website may look good…
But do you really know if the site was built “correctly?”
Unless you’re a web development company, chances are you have no idea.
Issues an audit will determine include:
- How “solid” is your site?
- Is anything missing?
- Are there broken links?
- Are some items not complete?
- Does your website meet ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards?
- Do your pages load “fast enough?”
- Are your scripts properly compressed?
- And more…